Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Electric House Group Ltd (Electric House) (company no 11692818) whose registered office is at Suite 102 Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham B24 9FD
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter (Electric House Group Limited) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- No businesses can enter.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to enter and claim any prize you may win.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Prize Draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize will be void.
How to Enter
- The start date for entry will be 5/08/22, and the closing date for entry will be 31/08/22. After this date, entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition, complete survey questions and submit entry form
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Electric House will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure that all data entered is correct, Electric House cannot be held liable for any incorrect information.
- Any person found to be submitting multiple claims to prizes will have their entry disqualified and no prizes will be sent out.
- The prize will be: a DEWALT DCK2062M2T BRUSHLESS 18V XR COMBI DRILL & IMPACT DRIVER TWIN KIT INC 2X 4AH BATTS
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The winner will be drawn at random by software.
- The winner will be notified via Email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner in a replacement draw.
- The prize will be posted to the winner’s home address.
- Once the winner has claimed the prize, please allow 14 days for its delivery.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may share your name and location as requested. If you do not want your name and location to be shared by the promoter, or would like reduced information to be shared, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Electric House will hold the participant’s personal details for the purpose of administering the prize draw.
- With your consent, Electric House and our carefully selected partners may retain and process your data for marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be found here: http://www.electrichouse.co.uk/privacypolicy/
Limitation of Liability
- Electric House Group Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Electric House does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Electric House Group Limited does not provide any form of support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Electric House Group Limited and carefully selected partners.